- Responsible for recruitment of employees in co-ordination with company Academy, Germany
- Responsible for all Labour and related laws compliances.
- Control training activity in co-ordination with company Academy, Germany.
- Creating safety consciousness throughout the organization
- Follow-up of contractors regarding gardening, canteen, casuals, staff transportation
- Actively involved in creating team spirit throughout the organisation and plays a major role in realising the
- personnel related issues as per the company mission
- Punctual maintaining of all HR files
- Stay informed of what happens in the neighboring industrial environment and informs management regularly of the same.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Recruitment as per agreed job profile
- Follow up with Managers for Appraisals
- Maintain personal files and records
- Responsible for proper maintenance of attendance and leave data
- Experience of handling Labour Unions.
- Handling Contract labour.
b) Legal Compliance
- Maintain all registers required as per Factories Act, Minimum Wages Act, Contract Labour Act, etc.
- Send periodic statutory returns to Factories Inspector, Labour Office, Employment Exchange, MPCB, etc.
- Follow up with Lawyers for labour law related cases.
- Follow-up and compliance for all local authorities.
- Ensure Safety Requirements as per Factories Act, 1948 in co-ordination with the Production Manager.
- Ensure monthly Safety Committee Meetings take place and act as secretary of the same
- Plan, procure and provide safety apparel i.e. Uniform, Safety Shoes, Ear plugs, Safety glasses, hand gloves, etc.
- Together with Safety Committee Chairman, promote safety awareness, arrange training programs and conduct regular safety audits.
- Co-ordinate with doctors / hospitals for emergency medical help
- Keep stock of medicines
d) Human Resource Management
- Co-ordinate with HR company for HR related policies and implement company policies in company.
- Interact with employees so that there is a proper two way communication.
- Promote company culture through dialogue and other means.
- Keep all relevant records
- Implement, review and renew HR policies for company.
- Implement ISO 9001 procedures keeping in view the already existing companys procedures
- Suggest and implement appropriate training to employees
- Ensure security of people and property through Contractor and/or Police or local authorities.
- Ensure Gate Office Administration
- Do periodical security check
- Maintain the garden through Contractor
- Use resources carefully
- Ensure good housekeeping and availability of casuals through Contractor
- Maintain appropriate stock of material required for housekeeping
- Provide good food at reasonable cost through Contractor.
- Maintain canteen in clean and hygienic condition.
- Maintain stock of consumables like cups, tea/coffee refills.
- Provide good & cost effective transport service through contractor
- Ensure safety on road through periodic check and follow up with contractors
- Industry Awareness
- Keep always updated with happenings in and around Pune region
- Co-ordinate with other industries on common issues
- Attend regularly the industry meeting
- Handle local issues related to Village Grampanchayat, property taxes, etc.
- Preparation & Reporting of Monthly HR Report of company to HR – Company
6) WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- With Compnay
- With production and Maintenance team
- With operators
- With Management team
- With all staff members
- With the Managing Director
- With Purchase
- Factory Inspectorate
- Labour office
- Employment office
- Local authorities.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Thorough knowledge and constant update self on all applicable Labour Laws and other legislations.
- Ability to listen effectively
- Meticulous in filing
- Accurate and disciplined in reporting
- Good communication – spoken and written
- Good people skills – personal interaction and over phone / email
- Quickly adapts to changes
Willing to work for extended hours whenever required
Strong team skills
Customer focused (internal and external alike)
Ability to work fluently with Excel, word and Power point.
Ability to handle government departments (MPCB/Labour office/Factories Inspector) and build good relations
Be aware of social situations around
Advise management on important labour issues from time to time.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.