Austrian MNC, world’s biggest organisation in the field of Engine Development, Engine Testing & Instrumentation , Software simulation is looking for :
Position: Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Asst. manager – Sales (Instrumentation) – CRD/2405
Education: BE (Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
Experience : 3 to 10 years
Job Description :
- Person should have knowledge of selling electronic or electromechanical equipments to automobile industries.
- Should have knowledge in sales of engine testing instruments like Fuel meter, Emission control equipments, turbo charger, Smoke meter, Opaci meter, Blow By meter, Air Mass Flow
Meter, Fuel Consumption Meter, Smart Sampler, Microsoft Sensor, Combustion analysis systems.
- Should be responsible for sales in products including dynamometers, drives and control for dynamometers, data acquisition system, flow measuring equipments etc.
- Should have knowledge of selling of process control instruments to automobile industries.
Company’s Profile: An ISO 9001 certified company, incorporated in 1984 with the objective of marketing and providing after sales services to equipment sold by Austria (their joint partner co.) to India, is the world’s largest privately owned and independent company for the development of powertrain systems with internal combustion engines, pollution monitoring equipment as well as engine instrumentation and test systems. Till 1992 all equipment needed for vehicle pollution monitoring, fuel economy, instrumentation and test systems for engines/vehicles were imported in India. They started their production of all these equipment in 1992 at their manufacturing facility in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Their main activities of the company comprise the following :
- Engine Test Systems and Instrumentation
- Equipment for pollution monitoring and fuel saving
- Powertrain Engineering
It is a leading manufacturer of Diesel Smoke Meters, Petrol Exhaust Gas Analyser, computerized state of art pollution monitoring system for diesel and petrol vehicle (temper proof PUC centers) and other engine diagnostic equipment. Their products are approved by test agencies like ARAI, Pune and IIP, Dehradun as per latest guidelines issued by Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MORH). It was the first organisation to get an approval from ARAI for Smoke Meters for pollution monitoring.
Company’s products are being used by various Research Organisations, Transport Commissioners, Transport Undertakings, Pollution Control Boards, Private Garages, Fleet Owners, Automotive Manufacturers, Engineering Collages etc. Over 2500 Installations all over India are performing to the utmost satisfaction of their valued customers.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com present salary and subject “Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Asst. manager – Sales (Instrumentation) – CRD/2405” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him to send his resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and regards,