Part of the Multinational Company with current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people, is looking for :
Post : H R Manager – CRD/2044
(Industrial Technique Business Area)
Location : Powai, Mumbai
Qualification : Degree in any discipline and professional qualification in HRM from reputed Management Institute
Experience : 5 years working experience preferably in an International Human Resources environment.
- Knowledge of all HR processes.
- HR generalist with Human Capital vision, direction and leadership to support the Company’s mission & business strategy.
- Functional knowledge and competence within all HR functions with special focus on people development and retention.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Job description :
- To work closely together with Key Managers to ensure that HR is aligned with the business strategy.
- To implement people management processes.
- To work in the areas of training & development, coaching, evaluation, and communications and implement “Best HR Practices” in these areas.
- To implement and manage performance management processes to support business goals.
- To contribute in making the company an “employer of choice” and recruit the best talent and ensure induction programs for new employees.
Additional HR responsibilities :
- To plan, implement and follow up marketing communications activities, including exhibitions, trade press, advertising, promotions, product launches, literature, press releases, customer magazines, employee magazines, internet, brochures, and internal communications activities.
- Managing projects and events including Sales, Aftermarket and Dealer Conferences.
- To assist the marketing team for all tasks related to brand positioning, internal and external communications.
- To ensure that the Brand Identity Manual of the Company is followed in all aspects related to communications and branding.
- To support the management by implementing communications activities which strengthen the employer brand and identity of the company.
- To contribute to the news and communications pages on the internal portals.
- To develop contacts with trade and local press in order to increase coverage of the company and its products.
- To coordinate content of the company website, and ensure that product, job advertisements, and other relevant news is published.
Personality requirements :
- The ideal person for this position is a self starter, who can immediately take the lead in the job.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent facilitation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Well-organized, approachable, proactive individual who is team player.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “H R Manager – CRD/2044” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)