Part of the Multinational Company with current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people, is looking for :
Post : H R Manager – CRD/2045
Location : Pune, Nasik, Mumbai
Qualification : Degree in any discipline and professional qualification in HRM from reputed Management Institute
Experience : 7 years experience preferably in an MNC.
- Sound Knowledge of HR processes.
- HR generalist with Human Capital vision,
- Direction and leadership to support the Company’s mission & business strategy,
- Functional knowledge and competence within all HR functions with special focus on people development and retention,
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Job description : Person will be responsible for working closely with Key Managers to ensure that HR is aligned with the business strategy, to contribute in making the company an “employer of choice” by recruiting the best talent and providing a smooth on boarding experience, implementation of HR Policies and people management processes, to assure that the people develop in line with the company’s mission by defining, organising and facilitating relevant competence development programmes, performance Management System, Drive various employee engagement and retention initiatives, to measure HR effectiveness through appropriate benchmarking and metrics to improve & enhance the HR offering by implementation of “best HR practices”, act as a role model and motivate and stimulate the people to act according to the company’s values.
Additional HR responsibilities :
- To plan, implement and follow up marketing communications activities, including exhibitions, trade press, advertising, promotions, product launches, literature, press releases, customer magazines, employee magazines, internet, brochures, and internal communications activities.
- Managing projects and events including Sales, Aftermarket and Dealer Conferences.
- To assist the marketing team for all tasks related to brand positioning, internal and external communications.
- To ensure that the Brand Identity Manual of the Company is followed in all aspects related to communications and branding.
- To support the management by implementing communications activities which strengthen the employer brand and identity of the company.
- To contribute to the news and communications pages on the internal portals.
- To develop contacts with trade and local press in order to increase coverage of the company and its products.
- To coordinate content of the company website, and ensure that product, job advertisements, and other relevant news is published.
Personality requirements :
- The ideal person for this position is a self starter, who can immediately take the lead in the job.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent facilitation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Well-organized, approachable, proactive individual who is team player.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “H R Manager – CRD/2045” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)