MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : Hardware Design Engineer – CRD/1973
Location : Pune
Qualifications : BE (Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Electronics)
Experience : Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field
Job Description :
- Detailed engineering / design of control for Building HVAC systems.
System layout design.
- Controller / device selection.
- Device sizing (valve and damper actuators) and selection.
- Generation of P & ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagram).
- Generation of system Sequence of Operation.
- BOM preparation.
- Coordination and follow-up with customer.
Skills Requirement :
- A solid and proven background in system/process design.
- Understanding design specification for systems.
- Requirement analysis from design specification.
- Relating the requirement to available standards.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Experienced in use of Visio Professional and/or AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of HVAC system.
- Team player, Organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to communicate project information in a professional manner.
- Determined with the ability to work on their own initiative.
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Hardware Design Engineer – CRD/1973” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com/
http://www.youwithnet.com/ (Create your web-site within few hours)
Create Your Web-site online. All facilities given.