Part of the Multinational Company with current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people, is looking for :
Post : Manager – Customer Financing – CRD/1974
Location : Pune
Qualification : Degree in any discipline with MBA (Finance)
Experience : 3 – 5 years experience in Bank or any organisation preferably handling receivables / channel financing
Job description :
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with the Divisions within CMT.
- Understand their business needs and increase their profitability and sales through professionally using the Receivables Finance tools L/C, SB L/C, Collections and Customer Credits.
- Ensure profitability of the Receivables Finance Instruments.
- Together with the Area Manager of company’s Customer Finance AB (ACF), develop well-defined Business Plan, execute and follow-up on the same and ensure set targets being met.
- Training, advising and supporting the Divisions in structuring financial arrangements and providing guidance and support throughout the entire Receivables Financing process.
Be responsible for reducing the receivable days of the Divisions when they apply Receivables financing tools.
- Attend sales meetings and pro-actively ensure that the Business and sales team’s knowledge of Receivables finance increases.
- Together with the Marketing / Sales, attend customer meetings to ensure increase of profitable sales when Receivables finance tools are applied.
- Ensure smooth and profitable co-operation with company’s financial suppliers of Receivables Finance instruments on day to day basis.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting market developments in terms of innovative offerings from competitors and financial institutions.
- Credit risk guidance to the Business Line Managers to ensure profitable growth of their operations whenever using financing tools.
- Prepare credit applications for Customer credits together with the Divisions and present to Credit Committee.
- Ensure financing transactions are processed in accordance with company’s standards set for India.
- Constant improvement of processes and routines to ensure efficiency.
Regular and timely reporting of the credit risk exposure to the General Manager of CMT and to ACF.
- Follow up changes in local accounting, legal and tax rules affecting the Receivables Finance business.
- Build and maintain required competence to comply with targets.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Manager – Customer Financing – CRD/1974” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com/
http://www.youwithnet.com/ (Create your web-site within few hours)
Create Your Web-site online. All facilities given.