A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Head Procurement & Supply Chain Management – CRD/2686
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE (Mechanical / Production/Industrial / Automobile / Metallurgy)
Experience : Minimum 20 to 30 years of experience.
Job Description :
- Direct procurement & supply chain management activities between newly formed business units at company WHQ and associates located around the world.
- Business units include but not limited to Driveline, Metal Formed Products Division and Commercial Vehicle Group.
- Direct and coordinate supplier spend and budgeted savings for plants / region based of approximately $100 Million USD.
- Develop policy and practice to identify and qualify new suppliers for company.
- Develop and implement systems to maintain supplier qualifications.
- Develop and implement policy regarding quality standards for procurement of commodities, materials and services to include delivery and cost issues; ensure that suppliers adhere to established standards.
- Establish relationships with key suppliers and work with them to achieve company quality standards and maintain improvements on a continuous basis.
- Establish supplier performance metrics and ensure adherence by suppliers.
- Responsible for audit of supplier quality standards by conducting periodic technical reviews, etc.
- Identify problems with suppliers and resolve.
- Establish process and develop training to improve supplier quality, delivery, technology and cost performance.
- Establish programs to enhance supplier performance such as supplier recognition programs.
- Knowledge of purchasing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of purchasing agreements and contracts
- Knowledge of corporate supplier strategies
- Negotiation skills
- Budgeting skills
- Operational planning skills
- Knowledge of audit standards
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of database applications
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
- Analytical / Problem solving skills
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Head Procurement & Supply Chain Management – CRD/2686” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com