A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for:
Post : Head IT
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE + MBA
Experience : 20 to 25 years experience.
- Motivated, self-starter and contract associates to develop, integrate, and support solutions that leverage technology.
- Identify, negotiate with, source work to, and mange information technology service companies with fixed deliverables or service levels
- Recruit, hire, manage, and retaining Information Technology resources in the Company.
- Evaluate service requests, project and system support requirements as defined or provided by Global IT Management and either directly or through subordinate supervisors, plan, direct, manage and coordinate Company staff activities to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Assist staff in mitigating cultural and language differences to achieve an accurate understanding of requirements and deliverables.
- Monitor work load and adjust staffing skill set mix and size to deliver high quality results within prescribed time frame and funding / budget parameters.
- Works with IT management to determine priorities for project, service request, and development work and assign resources to high value work.
- Additionally allocates dedicated resources or provides staffing to Global IT support teams where work assignments are remotely managed.
- Manages either directly or through subordinate supervisors all aspects of Company IT associates work load, training, travel, performance reviews, pay treatment, productively, allocation to projects, support and services requests.
- Ensures compliance with Company technology standards, processes, and policies within the IT organization.
- Frequent communications with IT OPS, Network, Security, Computing Services as well as Application Management team.
- Performs other duties and special tasks as assigned by management.
- Strong oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills. (English)
- IT Project Management skills on medium/ large scale initiatives
- Experience Managing Information Technology Teams
- Ability to work in an international matrix organization model
- Experience with enterprise applications (Oracle Applications, People Soft, Maximo, ERP).
- Knowledge of network, UNIX, Windows, and hardware administration
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with external service providers
Company’s Profile: A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Head IT
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com