Part of renowned German MNC, geared to start local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Insulation Manager / Project Manager – CRD/2216
Location : Pune.
Qualifications : B. E. Mechanical / Production
Experience : 7 to 12 years
Job description :
- You calculate, organize and oversee our projects in India and report directly to our managing director in India and to our headquarters in Europe.
- In the course of project monitoring you work out technical details, practice-oriented solutions, as well as all necessary procedures.
- You prepare offers and carry out various projects with all connected agendas (e.g. determination of quantities, accounting, purchasing, organization and disposition of the foremen.)
- About 30-40% of your working time you will be on the way on our sites in India, whereas you also hold contact to our customers.
- You take a self-dependent, target oriented and flexible work style and the ability of reading complex plans and sketches for granted.
- If you – in addition – possess work experience and are extraordinary dedicated you are the right man for this responsible and challenging position.
- Fluent written and spoken English as well as computer literacy (MS Office, CAD etc.) and the willingness to travel within India are absolute requirements.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Insulation Manager / Project Manager – CRD/2216“ at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com