- Person from HVAC industry ( Preferred maintenence/ Service ) / Facility profile who meets most of the above listed job profile
- Customer handling and should be good at managing customer relationship
- Site management & Sub-contractor/vendor management
- Good HVAC technical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, presentable, good coordination skills
- Has to be a self-motivated person and should take initiatives
- Making offers for repair & modification jobs.
- Responsible for meeting maintenance schedule & maintaining history sheet of equipments
- AMC coordination & timely execution with the help of Shift engineers
- Making PR for parts required to customer
- Should be able to generate opportunities, which can be converted into orders
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
(Create your web-site within few hours)