A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Jr. Buyer / Buyer – CRD / 3014
Location : Chennai
Qualification and Experience : Diploma in Mechanical engineering with 6-8 years of work experience / any Graduate with 10-12 years of experience
Job Description :
- Work on purchase activity for maintenance spares , indirect items such as production consumables , stationary requirements and other plant needs.
- GRN preparation for indirect material , Re-ordering based on stock situation and agreed min max stock norms .
- Co-ordinate with coding team for part coding for repeat requirements .
- Maintain Issue control based on life expectancy as per the ME and maintenance guidelines for the respective items.
- Knowledge on in-direct suppliers for the various maintenance and production requirement.
- Ability to work on Oracle / other similar packages.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Jr. Buyer / Buyer – CRD / 3014” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com