Post : Material Scheduler – CRD / 2958
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE ( Mechanical / Production / Industrial/ Automobile )
Experience : 3 to 5 years experience.
Job description :
- Material planning for a targeted production output per day according to the monthly requirement
- Following up of material for continuous production.
- Long Term Material Forecasting to Vendors for procurement of Raw Material at their end.
- Inventory Maintenance and Material Calling
- Make window time for material unloading
- Reduce the excess inventory
- Job Order Handling. Periodical stock verification at vendor end, stocks follow up to avoid shortages at both the ends.
- Responsible for Inventory Control and monitoring inventory cost.
- Inventory Control, Ageing Analysis and no line Stoppage.
- Successfully implement inventory control measures to reduce obsolete stock, track slow-moving items
- Prepare strong and reliable MIS reports to streamline material management, Cost Savings, Vendor Quality Assurance operations.
- Responsible for analysing the materials requirement in terms of quality & quantity for the various units of the company
- Prepare monthly procurement plan and review comparative statement before placing purchase order
- Develop alternate vendor sources for cost-effective procurements of material & optimised inventory hold up
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com