MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Position : Lead Engineer – CRD/2259
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E. (Any Specialization)
Experience : 8+ years of experience in solid liquid separation equipment design specifically for EWT products and review of the work of others.
Job Descriptions :
- Experience with relevant Indian & International design codes and standards, including IS 800, API620/650, IS 803, ASME section VIII Div 1, etc.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, metallurgy.
- Should have design engineering aptitude, calculation skills.
- Should have very good ability to read engineering drawings and interpret drawings
- Ability to set priorities, plan, organize and work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to lead a team of engineers, draftsman & review their work.
- Ability to think logically and quickly with creative problem-solving and good decision-making skills
- Well conversant with office software such as M.S. Office, Inventor 9, AutoCAD 2005, experience in Software such as Ansyas, FEA also must have Analytical knowledge will be essential.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Company’s EWT markets, products, processes and applications desirable.
- Knowledge & design of electrical & instrumentation engineering desirable.
- Establishing and maintaining standards, product improvement, product cost reductions, product training, engineering design automation and administering Engineering Change Requests (ECR).
- To review the order / job specification, prepare the technical queries and resolve the same with the Contracts / Marketing engineer prior to engineering.
- A listing of relevant design input including; specifications, deviations and exceptions will be created and maintained for each sold order.
- Ensure designs are in accordance with all appropriate standards, policies and accepted engineering practice.
- Interact with consultants, vendors on case to case basis.
- Management of allocated drafting resource for completion of allocated projects & lead engineers.
- Provide Engineering support to other members of the Engineering Department for items such as design checks
- Provide engineering design packs to Contracts Engineers to allow efficient completion of project work
- Provide engineering support during the construction phase to overcome issues that arise. Should be able to guide vendor for manufacture and assembly of new machines.
- New product development, major design improvement of existing product, design validation, provision of manuals and related sources of documentation.
Company’s Profile : MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently employs some 1,400 highly motivated people in worldwide locations. These are in large part highly trained and skilled technicians, engineers and business people led by visionary managers who have proven their proficiency on several occasions. These people work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurship and creativity. From state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada and the U.S, the Company delivers to clients worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Lead Engineer – CRD/2259” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com