Experience:- Age : 22 to 26
- The candidate shall be able to understand manufacturing drawings.
- He shall have worked on CNC / PLC machines.
- He shall have knowledge of various codes used in programming.
- He shall be in a position to do preventive maintenance of machine after undergoing training.
- He shall work as group leader & able to handle workers
- Detailed Responsibilities 1. He shall work as per the instructions / procedures given to him.
- He shall ensure the good housekeeping in the workshop.
- He shall minimize the scrap and avoid rework.
- He shall follow safe working practices.
- He shall carry out in-process quality checks of the operations.
- Personal Characteristics The candidate shall have positive attitude & team spirit. He shall be sincere, hard worker & honest. He shall be able to speak basic English. Salary Comparable with the best in the Industry.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.