The candidate shall have 3 to 4 years of working experience in fabrication of stainless steel tanks, vessels, heat exchangers etc. He shall also have knowledge of manufacturing sequence, welding techniques, machining of components. He shall be in a position to read & interpret the details from the manufacturing drawings.
1. Positive Attitude, ability to work as a team & do it right first time approach to job.
2. Understanding of manufacturing drawings.
3. Production planning & shop floor job execution according to it.
4. Quality consciousness.
5. Timely execution of the jobs.
6. Material Planning & indenting in time.
7. Subcontract items planning.
8. Knowledge of various manufacturing techniques used in stainless steel fabrication of tanks/vessels.
9. Able to use various manufacturing operations effectively.
10. Ability to get jobs executed effectively from workers.
Basic knowledge of ASME code.
- To deliver the first quality jobs within the stipulated time frame.
- To build manufacturing team.
- Support to establish the manufacturing procedures & systems for the company.
- Ensuring the procedures are implemented & followed.
- Maintenance activities.
- Ensure the good housekeeping in the plant.
- Minimize the scrap and avoid rework.
- Promote the concept of ‘Safety First ‘ Safety Always ‘
- Identify & solve on a daily basis the problems and bottle necks to ensure smooth production.
- Coordination with Quality Control Supervisor for clearing Quality holds.
- Coordination with contractors & vendors.
- Monitoring & control of production manpower.
- Preparation of daily production report for MIS purpose.
Job holder can decide –
– Daily man power & machinery allocation.
– Set priorities for both production & maintenance in the shift
– Stopping of the production / machines for quality & safety reasons
– Additional machines to be taken into production for achieving the production target
– Raw material Indenting.
Job Holder recommends –
– Process changes, actions discussed during the meetings / received as a suggestion / thought upon as an improvement.
– Changes in Standard operating procedures to increase efficiency / Reduce scrap.
– Cost saving measures.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.