A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline and drivetrain systems and related components and modules, chassis systems and metal formed products for passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, is looking for :
Post : Maintenance Engineer – CRD/3016
Location : Chennai
Qualification : Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical engineering,
Experience : 3 – 8 years of industry experience.
Job Description :
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Machine Breakdown and predictive maintenance execution.
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly checklist PM execution of assembly machines and utility equipments.
• Train & develop bottom line for Production Machineries Breakdown/PM Work
• Shift Work done report generating & implementing maintenance strategy.
• Machine History Card Maintaining with root cause analysis method.
• Managing Workforce both Internal & External for Work Execution
• Awareness of Quality systems –TS16949, ISO14001.
• TPM Awareness and Basic knowledge of implementation.
• Spares part management.
• Awareness of General Work safety practices & 5 S Basic knowledge and Implementation.
• Should be proactive and take initiatives to reduce costs with low cost automation.
Abilities and Skills:
• Strong Problem understanding and communication skills.
• Logical Problem solving ability.
• Proactive and organized in work.
• Should be able to work with minimum or no supervision.
• Should have strong Pneumatics and Hydraulic system knowledge
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline and drivetrain systems and related components and modules, chassis systems and metal formed products for passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world. Company has offices or facilities in Brazil, China, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Scotland and South Korea.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Maintenance Engineer – CRD/3016“on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com