MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis – CRD/2319
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications : CA
Experience : 8 & above years of relevant experience.
Job Description :
- Exposure to SAP
- MIS reporting to Singapore – monthly / quarterly / annually – one point contact
- Preparation of MIS for local Management
- Analysis of Monthly results – Trend report / variance analysis
- Co-ordination with Financial controllers for monthly / quarterly / annual schedule in hyperion
- Preparation of Ops review excel & ppt file
- Co-ordination with Business Heads for mid-month forecast & weekly updates
- Compilation of quarterly forecasts and annual plans – input in hyperion / ppt files,etc
- Physical verification of assets – fixed assets / inventory / cash and reconciliation with book
- Compliance with direct taxation / TDS
- Any other job assigned by Director – Finance
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis – CRD/2319” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757