A very Renowned MNC Company has an impressive portfolio of Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, GSM mobile phones and IT products, is looking for :
Post : Manager – IR – CRD/3030
Location : Pune
Qualification : Graduate in any stream + MPM (IR/HR)/MBA(HR/IR)
Experience : 12 to 15 years of relevant experience
• Manages labor relations program of organization: Analyzes collective bargaining agreement to develop interpretation of intent, spirit, and terms of contract.
• Should have good exposure in Statutory Compliances with the govt. officials like PWD, P.F., Prof .Tax, Factory Act.
• Will be responsible for licensing with local authorities like Water dept, MSEB, Grampanchyat , Factory inspectorate etc
• Advises management and union officials in development, application, and interpretation of labor relations policies and practices, according to policy formulated by Company.
• Arranges and schedules meetings between grieving workers, supervisory and managerial personnel, and BUSINESS REPRESENTATIVE, LABOR UNION , to investigate and resolve grievances.
• Prepares statistical reports, using records of actions taken concerning grievances, arbitration and mediation cases, and related labor relations activities, to identify problem areas.
• Monitors implementation of policies concerning wages, hours, and working conditions, to ensure compliance with terms of labor contract.
• Furnishes information, such as reference documents and statistical data concerning labor legislation, labor market conditions, prevailing union and management practices, wage and salary surveys, and employee benefits programs, for use in review of current contract provisions and proposed changes.
• May represent management in labor contract negotiations.
• May supervise employees and be known as Labor Relations Supervisor.
• May be employed by firm offering labor relations advisory services to either management or labor and be known as Labor Relations Consultant.
• May be employed by governmental agency to study, interpret, and report on relations between management and labor and be known as Industrial Relations Representative.
Company’s Profile : Founded in 1958. MNC, in India for a decade now, company is the market leader in consumer durables and recognised as a leading technology innovator in the information technology and mobile communications business . Company is the acknowledged trendsetter for the consumer durable industry in India with the fastest ever nationwide reach, latest global technology and product innovation. One of the most formidable brands, company has an impressive portfolio of Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, GSM mobile phones and IT products. Company set up a state-of-the art manufacturing facility near Delhi and Pune. Near Delhi plant manufacturers Colour Televisions, Washing Machines, Air-Conditioners and Microwave Ovens. During the year 2001, company also commenced the home production for its eco-friendly Refrigerators and established its assembly line for its PC Monitors. Company’s second Greenfield manufacturing unit near Pune, Maharashtra commenced operations in October 2004, covers over 50 acres, the facility manufactures LCD TV, GSM Phones, Color Televisions, Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Microwave Ovens Color Monitors. Both the Indian manufacturing units has been designed with the latest technologies at par with international standards and during the financial year 2008, annual turnover of the company was Rs. 10700 crores. Company has been able to craft out in ten years, a premium brand positioning in the Indian market and is today the most preferred brand in the segment.It has about 75 subsidiaries worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Manager – IR – CRD/3030” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal/ Mrs. Bharati Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com