A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : MIS Manager – CRD/2578
Location : Pune
Qualification : CA
Experience : 5 to 9 years of experience in American Manufacturing Companies.
Job Description :
- Should have worked in a manufacturing company
- Experience in US GAAPS
- Should be very good in Excel
- Experience in ERP (Oracle Financials)
- Should be able to independently finalize the Books of Accounts
- Coordination with Statutory Auditors, Consultants for Audits & Taxation Matters
- Experience in MIS/ analytics/ Budget preparation
- MIS Reports – Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly, Annual Budget, Project Report, Monthly Forecast.
- Prepare and submission of data to HQ for input to the Hyperion System
- Compliance with SOX in accordance with Company and US GAAP for foreign legal entities.
Company’s Profile :
A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “MIS Manager – CRD/2578” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,