Experience : 4 to 6 years experience.
- Conducting various in-house Training with the focus on enhancing knowledge of the entire technical staff
- Developing training & development initiatives for improved performance & productivity, building capability and quality enhancement
- Scheduling & executing monthly training programme, evaluating training programmes, collecting feedback and co-ordinating Training Programmes with the Operations Department.
- Preparing & updating course content according to various training modules after studying the field requirement.
- Played a key role in developing & improving technical skills of Trainees through on job demonstrations & practical in workshop
- Training, Apprenticeship management, value innovation, Manufacturing excellence
Company’s Profile : German MNC, a global and successful first-tier supplier to the automotive industry. Company commands foremost positions in the product and component segments air supply, emission control and pumps as well as in the development, manufacture and aftermarket supply of pistons, engine blocks, and plain bearings.Product engineering and development are conducted in close liaison with the leading car assemblers. Low emissions, reduced fuel consumption, upgraded performance, reliability, quality, and safety – these are forces that drive innovation at Company.The Company has generated sales of around EUR 2.25 billion in 2006. At its production locations in Europe, North and South America plus China, the Group employs a workforce of around 11,900.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Officer Technical Tranning & Development – CRD/2401” on immediate basis.