Company with strategic focus on Sugar and allied products in Power, Ethanol and biofertilizers, is looking for :
Post : Vice President – Business Development – CRD/2078
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.E with MBA
Experience : 15 to 20 years experience at a Corporate Level in Business Development Role overseas preferably in African countries.
Job Description :
- Will be responsible for Business Development Activities of the Company outside India
- Will identify , evaluate and pursue the strategic and financial prospects of new market.
- Will be responsible for analyze new Opportunities.
- Will assess the feasibility of introducing New projects.
- Will deal with government officials and business policies of the destination country
- Will be responsible for establishing Strategic Partnerships/ Joint Ventures and alliances Internationally.
- Will manage Contract Negotiations / Manage new Accounts.
- Develop New Clients. Ensuring necessary controls for tracking Documentation and Status reporting of all Collaborations / Business Development.
- Will be responsible overall for achieving Given Revenue targets by the Management.
- Will work in close coordination with the Top Management and Corporate Planning And Strategy Department for achieving End Results.
Soft Skills : Should be Dynamic, Good Communication skills, Great Presentation Skills. Should be a Good Strategist and having good Interpersonal skills. Over and above should be good in financial skills / IT Skills.
Company Profile : Founded in October 1995, company manufactures sugar, energy, ethanol and biofertilizers. This company is an integrated manufacturing company with strategic focus on Sugar and its allied products in Power and Ethanol. The Company’s registered office is in Belgaum, Karnataka and Corporate Office is at Mumbai. Company’s key manufacturing facility is in Munoli, Athani & Havalgah, Karnataka and company also operate three leased facilities at Ajara & Arag in Maharashtra and at Aland in Karnataka. Company has the largest sugar refining capacity in India of 4000 tons per day (TPD), two 1000TPD each refineries integrated with its plants at Munoli and Athani and a 2000 TPD port based refinery coming up in Haldia. Company has acquired a majority stake in an engineering company primarily engaged in providing turnkey solutions in the field of distilleries, Ethanol plants and bio-fuels. Company has also acquired a standalone distillery of 100 KLPD from a Petrochem company located at Khopoli, Maharashtra. The company is working on other acquisitions, expansions and lease opportunities to strengthen its existing strong fundamentals and growth prospects.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Vice President – Business Development – CRD/2078” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park – 2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Pune – 411 007
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170 / 09822171815
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
&http://www.YouWithNet.com (Create your website online within few hours)