MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Post : Proposals Engineer – CRD/4001
Location : Surat
Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech – Chemical
Experience : 3 – 6 years
Prepare proposals and recommendations in response to specific sales enquiries. Provide key consultation in matters related to engineering and design including cost analysis on pricing, as well as preparation of presentation drawings such as illustrations and layouts.
Completes assigned activities under the direction of the Proposals Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To obtain supplier quotations as deemed necessary by the Proposals Manager and Sr. Process Engineer of the Proposal team.
- Preparation of proposals; estimating, technology and equipment appraisal, liaison with clients, preparation of PFD’s and basic drawings in AutoCad, pdf, MS Excel or similar packages.
- Prepare supplemental information as required to evolve a project from a preliminary to a firm bid.
- Review formal bid specifications. Work closely with Sales Support Engineers, Regional Managers and the Engineering Group to execute the bid in accordance with the strategy. Assists to develop and maintain accuracy of the bid documents.
- Perform accurate engineering calculations as required.
- To obtain standard costing data from our standard vendors to develop a company database for commodity items by working with external suppliers and internal departments such as Procurement and Finance.
- Help to maintain and update existing Sales Support file information. Work closely with Engineering Group to understand current standards.
- Select appropriate components for given applications situations. Resolving problems by adjustments to the existing equipment, addition of new equipment, or replacement by a new system, taking into account cost effectiveness, customer preferences and the correct technical approach.
- Follow up completed proposals to keep track of project status, purchase dates, etc. Re-quote as needed.
- Prepare necessary information to support Product Specialists in creating proposal write-ups.
- Build relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Attend occasional liaison meeting/site visits with potential clients in North America and on occasions worldwide in gathering data and/or presentation of the product when required.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Must have computer experience using company standard software and Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Graphic application programs.
- Experience of working in AutoCAD. Inventor 3-D, or other similar 3D software experience is desirable.
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Proposals Engineer – CRD/4001” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com