MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Post : Sr. Engineer – Process – CRD/4002
Location : Surat
Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech – Chemical
Experience : 5 to 7 years
Provide technical engineering expertise within the proposals department and to build successful relations with both internal and external clients and supervision/technical collaboration on pilot and R&D activities as deemed necessary.
Completes assigned activities under the direction of the Proposals Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within a cross-functional team environment with Engineering, Project Management and Marketing to achieve sales objectives and acceptable profit margins.
- Provide recommendations on PFD, PID, product application and sizing, specification reviews, general arrangement drawings, pricing and other sales aid materials as required, to support customer needs.
- Provide direct field sales support in such activities as specification review, customer presentations, product application and sizing, process start-up and technical training. Recognized product expert.
- Evaluate current and future markets with a view to defining existing product developments and new product opportunities.
- Evaluate competitive technologies within marketplace and recommend changes to sustain or
improve our position
- Provide specific equipment information to Engineering.
- Managing budget for all company R&D activities
- Identify and appraise new innovative technologies and processes to compliment existing core business activities.
- Produce internal reports to senior management with recommendations for new product development, budgets (internal and external), risks and opportunities
- Supervisory role over any pilot testing and inventory management of company pilot plant assets
- Supervision of initial design and development of new processes, technologies and products
- Retrieve and archive, with assistance from Commissioning Department, site operational data
- Feedback of site data to Sales and Proposal Department
- To provide technical support and resource to Commissioning Department in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Provide technical support to Aftersales Department with the objective to increase service contract businesses.
- Attend occasional liaison meeting/site visits with potential clients in North America and on occasions worldwide.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Proficient in the use of MS Office products and Company-standard software,.
Travel: 20%; international travel may be required
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Sr. Engineer – Process – CRD/4002” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com