MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Post : Proposals Manager – CRD/4003
Location : Surat
Qualification : M.E. / M.Tech / B.E. / B.Tech – Chemical
Experience : 7 – 15 years
Provide leadership and support to the Proposals team by allocating resources accordingly, provide technical support as needed and ensure that customers are pleased with the quality of work provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor the progress of completion of proposal work and reporting status.
- Oversee the technical specifications and cost schedules for all proposals.
- Prepare progress reports on department output and forecasted bid projects.
- Ensure communication channels are maintained between all relevant internal departments to secure ongoing business.
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to establish the costs and key design parameters for the selected equipment.
- On receipt of orders review technical and commercial information and issue specifications to the relevant departments for the equipment being
- Attend handover meeting with all departments involved in working on the contract
- Provide technical back–up for the sales department as requested.
- Accompany marketing team and attend qualified and high level technical and commercial discussions with customers.
- Attend occasional liaison meeting/site visits with potential clients.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the Company.
- Supervise Proposal Engineer and review the cost estimate and final commercial proposal prior to submission.
- Supervise Sr. Process Engineer assigned to proposal team and review all technical specification associated with the proposal, including implied equipment and process guarantees and warrantees.
- Must have computer experience using company standard software and Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Graphic application programs.
Travel: 20% some international travel required
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Proposals Manager – CRD/4003” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com