Position : Quality Engineer – CRD/2540
- Defines, develops and implements Quality Engineering strategies, which contribute to the campus strategic directions.
- Provides regular updates to Quality Engineering Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Develops and maintains QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
- Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluates and provides input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Supports all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Develops appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
- Reviews all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
- Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies.
- Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Interfaces with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures.
- Provides insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
- Assists in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
- Interfaces and provides technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.