Part of renowned German MNC, geared to start local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Sales Manager – CRD/2082
Location : Pune.
Qualifications : B.E. (Mechanical / Production / Industrial)
Experience : 3+ years of experience in this functional position; beer/beverage industry preferred – well connected within the industry an advantage
Job description :
- Responsible for the identification and development of the India market for both new and existing products
- Customer acquisition – build, maintain and sustain customer relationship
- Provides leadership in the development of long-term and short-term sales objectives, formulates strategies for attainment, and develops performance standards for measuring progress.
- Partners with management team to ensure effective communication and the best possible marketing and sales execution within the industry.
- Ensures internal marketing and sales communications are coordinated, supports marketing plan objectives, and meets organizational expenditure requirements.
- Collection and evaluation of industry, technical, economic and other relevant data to analyze competitive position and define new business opportunities to increase market share – Prepare monthly industry overview
- Actions and results must be achieved in the following areas: Field Sales, Acquisition, Sales Tracking, Strategic Sales Plan and Reporting.
- Coordinate with and support of HQ in Germany and regional office in Bangkok, proposal phase, bidding for project proposals.
- Involves administrative as well as hands-on implementation of client relationship.
Core Skills / Competency:
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities – dead-line orientated
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills in English, plus ability to motivate and negotiate with prospects and customers
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Proficiency in Internet usage for research & marketing, spreadsheet applications, databases, contact management software, word processing, and presentation software.
- Able to travel abroad
- Able to work well with details and technical issues.
- Enjoy selling, service orientated, customer contact and solving customer’s problems – pro-active approaching prospects and clients.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Sales Manager – CRD/2082” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com