Company with strategic focus on Sugar and allied products in Power, Ethanol and biofertilizers, is looking for :
Post : Vice President / Head – Works – Sugar Refinery – CRD/2084
Location : Haldia
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech – Chemical
Experience : 18 years plus experience in Sugar Refinery. Persons having experience in Project Management will be preferred.
Job Description :
- Will be responsible for Sugar Refinery Project Execution and on Commissioning of the same will be responsible for smooth Running of the Plant Operations.
- Will lead the Development of the Process and Procedure to enhance the Productivity and Effectiveness.
- Will develop continuous Quality Improvement Programme and oversee the Implementation and monitoring of the same.
- Will direct, manage and coordinate the Refinery Operations Activities.
- Develop and manage Operations Budget to control Project and Operations Cost.
- Manage Expansion of the Plant and Operations Integration.
- Setting Standards for Operational Excellence by developing and measuring against ( Key Performance Indicators ).
- Setting Priorities and directing resources to meet smooth operations based on Safety and Environmental Parameters.
- Will ensure optimum utilization of Existing resources.
- Will adhere to Refinery Business Plans and Capital Expenditure Plans and Budgets.
- Ensuring Training and Development of key Personnel.
- Should be able to manage multiple projects taking into consideration the Time and Cost factor.
Soft Skills :
- Should have demonstrated success in developing Projects and Operations Team.
- Should possess strong leadership skills with good communication and Inter personal skills.
- Should possess good Judgement skills.
- Should be Cost conscious and be good at Metrics Reporting.
- Should have handled downstream Projects / Sugar Refinery Projects.
Company Profile : Founded in October 1995, company manufactures sugar, energy, ethanol and biofertilizers. This company is an integrated manufacturing company with strategic focus on Sugar and its allied products in Power and Ethanol. The Company’s registered office is in Belgaum, Karnataka and Corporate Office is at Mumbai. Company’s key manufacturing facility is in Munoli, Athani & Havalgah, Karnataka and company also operate three leased facilities at Ajara & Arag in Maharashtra and at Aland in Karnataka. Company has the largest sugar refining capacity in India of 4000 tons per day (TPD), two 1000TPD each refineries integrated with its plants at Munoli and Athani and a 2000 TPD port based refinery coming up in Haldia. Company has acquired a majority stake in an engineering company primarily engaged in providing turnkey solutions in the field of distilleries, Ethanol plants and bio-fuels. Company has also acquired a standalone distillery of 100 KLPD from a Petrochem company located at Khopoli, Maharashtra. The company is working on other acquisitions, expansions and lease opportunities to strengthen its existing strong fundamentals and growth prospects.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Vice President / Head – Works – Sugar Refinery – CRD/2084” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park – 2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Pune – 411 007
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170 / 09822171815
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com &
(Create your website online within few hours)