- Experience of sales and marketing in the brewery/beverage industry
- Has knowledge of process, utility and packaging hall equipment used in breweries
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Aware of the needs of the brewery customers in India.
- Aware of the brewery market.
- Can prepare the basic P & I drawing, Layouts and General Arrangement drawings of the vessels.
- Experience of handling brewery / beverage projects will be added advantage
- The candidate should be willing to travel extensively within and outside India and at short notice.
- Should have / willing to learn requisite basic knowledge of all taxes etc applicable in sales orders
- Preparing cost estimates for projects
- Co-ordinate and supports the head office in Germany and regional office in Bangkok
- Techno-commercial discussions with customers and secure orders for the company
- Collection of market data and prepare monthly industry overview to plan field sales activities
- Preparation of Sales Budgets and tracking of the same
- Achieve sales targets and targets for increasing customer base
- Follow-up recoveries of receivables from customers and be responsible for the same.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.