Part of renowned German MNC, geared to start local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Site Supervisor – Mechanical (Tank fabrication)- CRD/2325
Location : Kondhapuri (Pune – Nagar Road) Approximately 35 km from Pune Station.
Qualifications & Experience : B.E. (Mechanical) 1 to 2 yrs experience OR Diploma (Mechanical) 3 to 4 yrs experience.
Age : 25 years
Job description :
- The candidate shall have a thorough experience in the area of manufacturing of stainless steel tanks, Pressure vessels, heat exchangers etc.
- He shall also have knowledge of manufacturing sequence, welding techniques, machining of components.
- He shall be in a position to read & interpret the details from the manufacturing drawings.
Exposure of manufacturing & material planning, control, preparation of bill of material, raising indents for the raw material is must.
- Candidate shall be conversant with ASME Sec VIII Div 1, ASME SEC II, ASME Sec IX, TEMA etc.
- Exposure in NDT, ISO 9001 etc will be an added advantage.
- He shall also have knowledge of operation & maintenance of various machines used in fabrication industry.
- Positive Attitude, ability to work as a team & do it right first time approach to job.
- Understanding of tank fabrication drawings
- Preparation of Bill of material from these drawings.
- Ability to plan the work & getting the job execution done from the contractor.
- Quality consciousness.
- Timely execution of the jobs.
- Knowledge of various welding techniques used in stainless steel fabrication of tanks/vessels.
- Awareness of various testing procedure used during the manufacturing of these tanks vessels.
- Ability to use the resources effectively i.e. man, machine & money
- Basic knowledge of ASME Sec VIII Div 1, ASME Sec II, ASME Sec IX, TEMA etc.
Coordination with customer representative or third party inspection agency.
- Preparation and completion of reports and protocols, e.g. inspection protocols and measurement reports, adjustment of corresponding documents such as plant plans, pipe plans etc.
- To support the existing Project team actively.
- To establish the manufacturing procedures & systems at site for the tank fabrication area.
- Ensuring the procedures are implemented & followed.
- To check & deliver the first quality jobs within the stipulated time frame & within the budgeted cost as per Company standard and as per the requirements of the customer.
- Maintenance activities.
- Ensure the good housekeeping at site.
- Minimize the scrap and avoid rework.
- Promote the concept of ‘Safety First ‘ Safety Always ‘
- Identify & solve on a daily basis the problems and bottle necks to ensure smooth production.
- Inventory Management.
- Coordination with contractors & vendors.
- Support to establish the ISO 9001/ TPM/ Kaizen/ERP systems etc. in the organization.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Site Supervisor – Mechanical (Tank fabrication) – CRD/2325” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com