MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : Sales & Service Engineer – CRD/1978
Location : Bangalore
Qualifications : BE / Diploma in any engineering field.
Experience : 2 to 6 years of experience in selling Chiller AMC, Should be aware of HVAC System, Conversion projects, Retrofit / Replacement of chiller and Operation and Maintenance contracts.
Job Description :
- Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
- Utilizes Account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities. Assembles and coordinates acquisition team as needed for customers and projects.
- Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization, including facility manager, project managers, project engineers, and purchasing.
- Provides quotes for service repairs, RETROFITS, REPLACEMENT, AMC, ONM and energy Audit, including quotes for various service Products.
- Contacts responsible parties for purposes of securing of service contracts.
- Develops, evaluates, and discusses possible solutions with customer.
- Estimates project by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project using JCI business systems.
- Prepares and finalizes preliminary / final proposal. Enters customer / project information into business systems.
- Presents/reviews proposal and contract with all buying influences negotiating scope of agreement/project.
- Prepares transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to operations team.
- Resolves major deviations from scope with team after Project Scope Validation.
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 1,36,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Sales & Service Engineer – CRD/1978” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
http://www.YouWithNet.com (Create your web-site within few hours)
Create Your Web-site online. All facilities given.