MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : Sales Engineer – CRD/1977
Location : Bangalore.
Qualifications : Diploma & B.E in any Engineering field.
Experience : 1 – 4 years in technical sales / marketing
Job Description :
- Will be responsible for identifying prospective mechanical contractors and maintaining good rapport with them.
- Will be responsible for identifying, meeting and developing rapport with leading HVAC Consultants.
- Will be responsible for identifying, meeting and developing rapport with end customers who have STPI/EPCG benefits.
- Getting the brand approved in the approved list of makes floated by the HVAC Consultant.
- Will be responsible for meeting the sales targets assigned for the region.
- Will be responsible for supporting the Channel Partners for sales related activities (givingpresentations) in the region; as well as putting on-board new Channel Partners.
- Will be responsible for direct sales related activities, selling to end customers with STPI/EPCGbenefits or to end customers through mechanical contractors in the region.
- Will be responsible for sales related documentation such as making sales and revenue forecasts inline with sales plans, and meeting the forecasts.
- Providing technical/sales support to channel partners and to endcustomers on behalf of channelpartner/mechanical contractor
Skills Requirement :
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Planning and forecasting skills
- Has to be a quick learner and adapt to situations.
- Capable of doing direct-sales.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Sales Engineer – CRD/1977” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
http://www.YouWithNet.com (Create your web-site within few hours)
Create Your Web-site online. All facilities given.