Part of Renowned German MNC, started local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Site In-Charge – CRD / 2660
Location : Pune
Qualifications : B.E. Mechanical / Electrical/Chemical
Experience : 10 to 12 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Should have executed one or two green field Brewery, Dairy, Food & Beverage projects either independently or as Senior member of the execution team.
- The candidate should have an experience in the following area.
- Project planning , scheduling and Monitoring the various activities at site
- Project coordination skills, ability to control & coordinate
- Should understand complete cycle for the project
- Should be able to read and understand all engineering drawings and documents.
- Should have knowledge of Civil works/ interface and Sequencing of work
- Experience & knowledge to decide the project execution sequence, forecast problems, ability to guide his team to the desired results within the time frame.
- To manage the inventory at site & to develop the material reconciliation system.
- Should know Statutory requirement at site
- To execute the projects within agreed time frame, allocated budgets and available resource.
- To plan/schedule & implement the effective project planning & monitoring systems.
- To plan the man, material and labour in advance for smooth functioning of site
- To Prepare weekly Plan in line with the Overall Plan and monitor the same
- To submit detailed Monthly work plan mentioning the work plan versus achieved and plan for next month
- Understanding and implementing Company Standard for Site execution.
- Will be responsible for Maintaining “Company Std” Quality & Standards at site
- To coordinate and work closely with the Project Manager (Head-Office) and Project Coordinator (Order processing) department for smooth execution of the project.
- Close co-ordination with the Client for the Battery Limit handovers / deliverables
- To communicate with Client and their Contractors at site for various responsibilities & battery limit work
- Will be responsible for getting Company work certified from Customer
- To manage the Scope change carefully and to communicate in writing about any deviations internally and externally
- To manage the contractual deliverables judiciously and shrewdly.
- Will be responsible for the management of Overall site discipline and performance of supporting staff
- Will be responsible for documentation & control at site
- To Certifying the work done by the site contractor
- To submit Project Closure Report with Learning’s, Management report and Concerns.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, started local production in
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Site In-Charge – CRD / 2660” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com