owned subsidiary of
USD 14 billion technology, engineering, construction,
financial services conglomerate, with global operations is looking for: Position: Sr. Engineer / Asst. Manager
Contracts – CRD
Qualification: BE –
Experience: 5 – 10
Job Description :
- Will look after contract administration, customer service, order fulfillment and import/export compliance processes
that all necessary actions are taken to adhere to applicable business
processes and achieve customer service excellence.
contracts to assure all contractual commitments are met including terms
and conditions review of new purchase orders/contracts
develop and maintain effective communication between all factory
functional groups to ensure customer service excellence is proactively
- Promote a
spirit of cooperation with Business Managers, Demand Management, Master
Schedulers, Finance, Shipping, product managers and other process
owners to insure customer perspective is represented throughout the
order fulfillment process.
- Provide and maintain a high level of visibility with respect to customer service requirements and performance.
monitoring and maintenance of customer correspondence and documented
records of all agreements and contract revisions
and managing orders and managing requirements from customer Procurement
web-site or other electronic procurement systems
contact with customer to review shipment schedules, contract terms and
conditions, follow-on orders, negotiations and past due accounts and
resolve differences and problems
- Creating and issuing business correspondences
- Supporting commercial aspects of product development programs
- Coordination of product returns and fulfillment of aftermarket spares requirements
- Resolution of customer tactical issues and day-to-day customer interface.
- Assist finance to obtain payment of past due invoices
- Coordinate customer factory visits
mentor, coach and lead the Contracts Team members to develop the skill
sets and capabilities necessary to provide world class service.
a high performing team and drive the team to continuously improve
processes and attain higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Administer the import/export compliance process
- Produce and manage metrics that demonstrate continuous improvement activities for customer satisfaction.
- Order entry accuracy and cycle time
- Employee satisfaction and motivation
- Responsiveness to customer inquires/requirements (internal and external)
- On-time delivery to customer requested date (shared)
- Import/export compliance
- Payment receipt within net terms
- Customer Satisfaction
of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. Backed by fifty-year
track-record of excellence and world-leading innovation in
manufacturing of all types of Industrial Valves, the company
provides engineered flow-control solutions for key sectors of the
economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals,
fertilizers and pharmaceuticals. Its products and systems
are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with
present salary and subject “Sr. Engineer / Asst. Manager
Contracts – CRD
on immediate basis.
you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with
the above details. You
may forward this message to your friends, relatives, colleagues who
would be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
& Placement Consultant
for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 /
Fax : 020-25888757