MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : System Sales Engineer – CRD/2729
Location : Pune
Qualifications : B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation
Experience : 1 to 4 years experience.
Job Description :
- The incumbent will be responsible for the Business Development & Performance of all Sales activity related to Systems Sales for the assigned market/ region. Develop Business plans & strategies towards the achievement of maximum profitability & growth with focus on achieving customer satisfaction in line with companies Vision & Values.
- Lead generation, targeting right Customers/ enquiries & introducing our product at Building designing stage, understanding the customer requirement, proposal preparation & presentation.
- Preparing detailed technical and commercial proposal.
- Regular meeting with the customer to answer their technical queries.
- Negotiation with clients in regards to terms and conditions and other commercial issues and closure of sales.
- Ensure collection of payment as per terms & conditions of the order.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing Customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Providing designing support to clients by doing Value Engineering.
- Preparing comparison sheet for various systems for the same project to bring out the cost and technical difference in the BOQ.
- Develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Developing/ maintaining relationship with Clients, Consultants, and PMC’s.
- Communicate with customers to answer their technical questions.
- Negotiation with customer/ consultant/ other decision making authorities and closing the sale.
- Negotiating on prices with various vendors to generate maximum profitability.
- Co-Ordination for ensuring timely delivery of local as well as imported supply of material with Projects/ Logistics
- Team to plan and achieve the committed timelines as per projects requirements.
- Imparting training/ technical awareness of the system to the clients.
- Actively participate in the review meeting with the Reporting Manager.
- Enquiry Generation & visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
- Achieve secured & revenue target set by the company.
- Achieving Customer Satisfaction
- Reporting to the Sr. Sales Manager/ Regional Sales Manager, Co-ordination with Sales Team, Projects Team,
- Sales Coordinator & Finance for order processing, ESG & UPG Sales for Cross Selling (BD)
- Maintaining relationship with Clients, Consultants, PMC’s, Architects, Building Owners & Key Decision Makers for a project.
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that control heating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “System Sales Engineer – CRD/2729” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com