Duties / Responsibilities :
- Builds, troubleshoots and maintains test and equipment for dedicated workcell.
- Acts as a primary resource to whom test engineers can delegate special projects, data gathering, report writing, and software maintenance and changes.
- Train the trainers in the usage of Test equipments, FVT, ICT, CLT, ESS, ORT etc.
- Provides leadership that requires significant judgment, initiative, creativity, and troubleshooting skills to resolve problems.
- Assists in recruiting, training, and monitoring the performance of technicians.
- Diagnoses and repairs failed circuit boards using a variety of diagnostic tools including visual inspection.
- Applies mastery of skills in area of specialization.
- Adapts procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment to meet special needs.
- Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity. Trains lower level technicians Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Troubleshoots testers, performs tester repairs and maintains test equipment as needed.
- Changes test fixtures and program changeovers as required by the workcell.
- Escalates test failure issues to higher- level technicians and manufacturing.
- Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Performs some assignments that require considerable originality and ingenuity
- Provides technical support (problem solving, program changes, process revision changes) to Test Engineering personnel and assigned manufacturing line.
- Acts as the primary technical support resource to whom test engineers can delegate special projects, data gathering, report writing, and software maintenance and changes.
- Provides input to performance evaluations. Assists in recruiting, training and monitoring of technicians.
- Gathers and interprets data through defect analysis reports and tester training. Informs other areas in test engineering of results, and conclusions reached. Confers with other areas to improve departmental performance.
- Assists Test Engineering personnel in the development of training materials for specific test platforms and will provide training to lower level technicians as required.
- Monitors test equipment and provides Test Engineers with technical feedback.
- Assists with tester documentation and procedures.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com