Part of the Multinational Company with current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people, is looking for :
Post : Methods Engineer – CRD/1997
Location : Pune
Qualification & Experience :
- Engineering Graduate with 2 to 5 years exp in Assembly Shop Exposure.
- Focusing on higher efficiency & lower costs.
Job Description :
- To establish, streamline & to optimize the manufacturing process of the assembly lines.
- To upgrade the assembly process for higher productivity.
- To prepare work instructions / process layouts as per group procedures.
- To design & install layout for efficient working of assembly.
- To handle time & motion study activities.
- To plan & organize developments of new parts & process in co-operation with Engg. Dept.
- To meet organizational goals towards delivery efficiency, quality & cost.
- To coordinate with suppliers for development of assembly tooling.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Methods Engineer – CRD/1997” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
http://www.YouWithNet.com (Create your web-site within few hours)