A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Welding Engineer – CRD/2607
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E. (Mechanical / Production / Industrial)
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing systems & processes.
- Minimum 3 years experience with weld tooling.
- Minimum 3 years hands on Robot Programming skills.
Job Description :
- Manage manufacturing engineering documentation
- Evaluate manufacturing processes and procedures within area of responsibility
- Establish and coordinate required tooling activities or reviews and evaluates proposals for existing and new manufacturing processes.
- Specify capital equipment, tooling, and systems required for manufacturing.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing personnel
- Specify process for new programs or modify for existing programs
- Provide cost requirements for relevant programs
- Formulate specification packages for release programs to outside suppliers
- Evaluate received supplier bid packages on quoted programs and report recommendations
- Review and finalize supplier selection with other responsible parties and departments
- Monitor and provide direction throughout build process according to QS/ISO and company specifications procedures
- Provide support for equipment runoff and PPAP
- Provide support for other plan floor operations as required
- Must have robotic Welding Experience
- Review all processes and work with outside suppliers to explore new welding processes.
- Assist with all new welding processes for the corporation.
- Review new equipment purchases and Rebuild Projects for different plants.
- Assist welding engineering groups at each site.
- Provide continuous welding improvements at each facility.
- Maintain company welding specification/welding manual.
- Assist with welding training programs at each site.
- Provide support for new launches at suppliers and plant sites including international facilities (Mexico, South America, Europe and Asia).
- Program management of welding projects for different company sites.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies :
- Knowledge of QS/ISO 149649
- Knowledge of welding manufacturing processes
- PPAP, PFMEA
- Ability to program CNC code
- Blueprint reading & interpretation
- Knowledge of tooling and fixtures
- Planning Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- Knowledge of safety and ergonomics
- Resistance Welding
- Friction Welding
- Laser Welding
- MIAB Welding
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its�foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Welding Engineer – CRD/2607” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com